Have you ever found a recipe that changed your world? A recipe that took everything you thought you knew about cooking and turned it upside down and shook all its bits & pieces to the floor? Well my friends this Meatloaf recipe that I found on Pinterest was that recipe for me.
These four ingredients right here are all you need to make the most delicious meatloaf you have ever put into your pie-hole. Oh and it's so ridiculously easy to make that even the worst cook could pull it off. So take everythang you thought you knew about meatloaf and try this one out for size.
Four Ingredient MeatloafServings: 6
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
Ingredients1 Box of Stuffing Mix (I prefer Stove Top Cornbread but any flavor of your choosing will do)
1 lb of Lean Ground Beef (Leanest possible unless you like greasy meatloaf. I use 93% lean)
1 cup of water
Directions1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until stuffing mix is fully moistened and well incorporated.
2. Dump into a 9x5 loaf pan & flatten out until you have a nice even layer.
3. Place into an oven set for 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Do not add any other seasonings. I live by the doctor it up code but in this case it's not necessary! You will mess up this perfect recipe and your family will laugh at you.
- For the misfit chefs out there: only put the insides of the egg in the mix, not the entire egg. Unless you need extra calcium and would like some extra crunch, then by all means...
- If you like to top your meatloaf off with sauce (I use BBQ) take your meatloaf out of the oven after 30 minutes, sauce it and then put back into the oven for the remaining 15 minutes.
- I like to serve it with a veggie and starch. Corn & mashed potatoes seem to go over the best in my house.